2. Though to get admission in a good Delhi University College you have to have minimum 90% for an assured admission, those who have less than 70% score have very less chance of getting admission
3. The university has common admission form for all the colleges. You can apply to multiple subjects and college with a single form.
4. Only St. Stephens have separate Admission Form. So if you are looking for a St. Stephen birth do not forget to buy a separate form. Also St. Stephen is the only college which conduct interview of candidates for admission. All other college take on the basis of cut of list.
5. Some 12 colleges will conduct a Common Aptitude Test of English (CATE) for their English honors course
6. The most sought after courses in Delhi University are B.Com. (H), B.Com (Pass), Economics (H), English (H) course.
7. All the colleges have sports quota, so if you are a good sport person with less marks you may have a good chance of getting admission. For this you need to appear for those sports tests.
8. There are some exclusive girls college are Miranda House, Daulat Ram, Indraprastha College in North Campus. Lady Shriram, Maitreyi and Jesus and Marry in the South Campus.
9. Depending on the application individual college publish their cut off list. 1st , 2nd , 3rd sometime 4th also but it is a rare occasion. If you still could not make it one last chance would be after the announcement of engineering and medical entrance test result. Because few students leave college when they get admission in professional courses. The college put up advt. those vacant seat in case arise.
10. The University is divided in to two campus: North Campus and South Campus. The North campus is consist of all the colleges clustered in one campus, where as south campus is spread across different places. To reach Delhi University North Campus you look for the Bus that directly goes to Delhi University or take the bus that goes to Inter State Bus Terminus (ISBT). From there you take bus or metro direct to North Campus. For south Campus take the Bus to Dhaula Kuan and from there it is walking distance or you may take an autorikshaw.
11. Please take care of the following things if you are new to Delhi,
i) Do not drink water from road side vendors, either carry your water bottle or buy mineral water bottle
ii) Eat lots of onion and garlic
iii) Do not eat food that are exposed to open air